Beds: 4Baths: 2
38 AMADEO WAY, CHIRNSIDE PARK
An ultra-modern three-bedroom residence has become available and is perfect for couples, downsizing, first home buyers, and investors alike! Located within the community of The Gardens in the heart of Chirnside Park, this two-story residence features generous-sized bedrooms, a secure single garage, and a private garden area with shed storage.
– Large open gourmet kitchen featuring mirrored splashbacks, stone benchtops, wood finished cabinetry, quality stainless steel appliances, natural gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, and an abundance of cupboard space
– Three incredibly spacious bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and the master with a walk-in wardrobe and stunning full ensuite
– Bathrooms complete with quality stone benchtops, hand-crafted designer vanities, and a guest powder room
– Spacious open plan living area downstairs leading to a private landscaped back garden
– High ceilings, large windows, and glass sliding doors maximizing natural light
– Air Conditioning and Gas Ducted Heating Throughout
– Single remote garage
– European Laundry
– NBN ready fittings
This stunning property is located at the footsteps of the Yarra Valley with its plentiful wineries and attractions, yet offers absolute convenience with all the amenities Chirnside Park provides with shops and schools only moments away from home!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this document. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence checklist provided by consumer affairs.
*Photo ID and mask are required on inspection.
*Due to COVID regulation and attendees limitations, attendees must register prior to attendance.
*All inspection attendees are required to wear a mask or face covering where social distancing measures of 1.5m cannot be met. Density quotients of 4sqm per person must be kept during inspections.*
With the well being of and health of our staff, residents, clients and contractors as our main priority it is our responsibility to advise of the following processes we are implementing in line with the State Government and WHO regulations to prevent the spread of Covid-19:
Should you be experiencing any of the following, we request that you do not enter the property and advise our Agents before scheduling an inspection:
– Are showing any symptoms of illness/cold/flu
– Have tested positive or been in contact with someone who has Covid-19
– Have returned from travel overseas the last 14 days
– Are currently under quarantine
We thank you for your attention and for respecting the health and safety of our workplace.
Updated on October 5, 2021 at 6:40 pm
2 years ago